Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fun and colorful Halloween snack that my grandkids love.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- Place popped corn into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine butter, honey and cinnamon.
- Pour over popcorn; stir until evenly coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread on foil to cool.
- Stir in raisins and candy corn.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Made for my son's 7th birthday halloween themed party... we left ouf the peanuts and raisins (kids allergies) but it still turned out great and kids took extra bags home with them!
This is so yummy! My 3 year old daughter helped me make it and she was so excited to eat it!