Melts in your mouth, chewing optional! I've tried a few different recipes, but Mom knows best (but don't tell her!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat all ingredients together using an electric mixer for 10 minutes.
- 2Roll into balls and drop on a cookie sheet.
- 3Press with a fork to flatten.
- 4(optional) Indent the center of each cookie with the tip of your thumb. Garnish with cherries or your choice as desired.
- 5Bake at 325F for 8-10 minutes or until slightly browned on the bottoms (do not overcook).
- 6Enjoy! Even better when slightly warm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's "you'll Never Taste Better" Whipped Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (1377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 43.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g