Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
yummy yorskire, if there is ever a chance that there is any left over they are good for breakfast with jam
- Put eggs and milk in the blender, then add flour and salt.
- Mix well, put in the refridgerater and blend periodically through out the day.
- When ready, preheat oven to 400.
- Put a teaspoon of oil in each muffin tin.
- (Roast drippings are good too.) Heat oil until very hot.
- Remove from oven and add yorkshire mixture.
- Return to the oven for about 20- 25 minutes until high and golden.