1/1 Photo of Mom's Special Occasion Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
4 hrs 45 mins
This is an ice cream cake that I found on another website. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 510.29 g nestle toll house refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- 22.18 ml butter or 22.18 ml margarine
- 14.79 ml packed brown sugar
- 340.19 g can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 236.59 ml NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (6 oz)
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 56.69 g nestle toll house unsweetened baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 1892.5 ml vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1FOR COOKIES:.
- 2Bake cookies according to package directions; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3Chop cooled cookies into small pieces.
- 4FOR WALNUT MIX:.
- 5Preheat oven to 375; grease 8" square cake pan.
- 6Combine walnuts, butter, and brown sugar in small bowl. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes; stir well. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 7FOR CHOCOLATE SAUCE:.
- 8Combine evaporated milk, morsels, powdered sugar, baking bar and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- 9Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted. Reduce heat to low; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon vanilla extract. Cool completely.
- 10TO ASSEMBLE:.
- 11Wrap outside of 9 or 10 inch springform pan with foil.
- 12Spread 1/3 of crumbled cookies on the bottom of pan. Top with half of the ice cream and half of the chocolate sauce.
- 13Combine remaining crumbled cookies and walnut mixture in medium bowl.
- 14Spread half of the cookie-walnut mixture over chocolate sauce.
- 15Top with remaining ice cream, chocolate sauce (reserving 2 tablespoons) and cookie-walnut mixture.
- 16Place remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Cut a hole in corner of bag, squeeze to drizzle chocolate sauce over top of dessert.
- 17Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 18To Serve, let stand at room temperature 20 minutes. Remove side of springform pan. Cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Special Occasion Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.9
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 166.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g