1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is so easy and it is my absolute favorite! My mom made this for us kids as we were growing up and it is a family favorite. I have a hard time eating any other kind of lasagna!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown the meat and drain the fat.
- 3Mix the sauce with the meat and heat.
- 4In bowl, mix the sour cream and the cottage cheese.
- 5Take 9x13" pan and put a layer of sauce in it.
- 6Top with some noodles.
- 7Top with half of the mixed sour cream and cottage cheese.
- 8Sprinkle with half of the mozzerella.
- 9Repeat the layers and then top with the remaining meat sauce.
- 10Bake covered with foil for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moms Quick N' Easy Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.8
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 116.7 mg
- Sodium 1350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 39.1 g