Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is so easy and it is my absolute favorite! My mom made this for us kids as we were growing up and it is a family favorite. I have a hard time eating any other kind of lasagna!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the meat and drain the fat.
- Mix the sauce with the meat and heat.
- In bowl, mix the sour cream and the cottage cheese.
- Take 9x13" pan and put a layer of sauce in it.
- Top with some noodles.
- Top with half of the mixed sour cream and cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle with half of the mozzerella.
- Repeat the layers and then top with the remaining meat sauce.
- Bake covered with foil for 1 hour.
I was concerned before making this regarding the sour cream since I'm not a big fan of it cooked in recipes. However I was pleasantly surprised. This was very tasty and quicker to make than my normal recipe. Made for My 3 Chefs Fall 2013.