Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so easy and it is my absolute favorite! My mom made this for us kids as we were growing up and it is a family favorite. I have a hard time eating any other kind of lasagna!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the meat and drain the fat.
- Mix the sauce with the meat and heat.
- In bowl, mix the sour cream and the cottage cheese.
- Take 9x13" pan and put a layer of sauce in it.
- Top with some noodles.
- Top with half of the mixed sour cream and cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle with half of the mozzerella.
- Repeat the layers and then top with the remaining meat sauce.
- Bake covered with foil for 1 hour.