Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Everyone licks the pot clean every time I make this. Great for cold winter mornings. Salt and pepper to your individual tastes.
- 10 tablespoons flour
- 6 (4 ounce) packagescarl Buddig beef, lunch meat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 pieces toast
- 5 cups milk
- Slice Beef into thin strips.
- In a large bowl whisk together milk and flour salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat. Add milk and flour mixture constantly whisking until it reaches a thick consistency.
- Add beef and stir with a wooden spoon until heated through.
- Serve immediately over toast.
I love creamed chip beef on toast, but you don't say how much milk to use. I plan on trying this soon.