Recipe by Psychokat
This is a very easy recipe that is FULL of flavor. Since each piece of chicken is cooked in it's own aluminum foil pouch the spices can be increased or decreased to suit your individual taste, which is great for the little ones. This is great over rice or noodles.
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless skinnless
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place each thigh on a piece of aluminum foil (large enough to fold up & over the chicken so it won't leak).
- Dust each piece with about 1/8 teaspoon of the salt, pepper & garlic powder. Add a pinch of curry & cyan pepper. Top each piece of chicken with 1 teaspoon molases & 1 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce.
- Fold up the aluminum foil & place in a pan (just in case one leaks).
- Bake for 1 hour.