Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chocolate heaven. If you don't like the "spiced part, just withhold and enjoy.
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon cabernet sauvignon wine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 ounces fresh raspberries (or other fruit)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Butter 4 (6 oz) custard cups/souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate & butter until butter is melted. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted and blended inches
- Stir in wine, vanilla & sugar untiled well blended.
- Whisk in eggs & egg yolk.
- Stir in cinnamon and ginger.
- Divide into dishes.
- bake for 15 to 20 minutes (I've noticed some ovens take the full 20 minutes so watch carefully after 15 minutes) or until sides are firm but centers are soft.
- Remove and let stand for one minute. Loosen edges with knife and invert onto plates.
- sprinkle with confectioners sugar and decorate each serving with raspberries.