Chocolate heaven. If you don't like the "spiced part, just withhold and enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Butter 4 (6 oz) custard cups/souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- 3Microwave chocolate & butter until butter is melted. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted and blended inches
- 4Stir in wine, vanilla & sugar untiled well blended.
- 5Whisk in eggs & egg yolk.
- 6Stir in cinnamon and ginger.
- 7Divide into dishes.
- 8bake for 15 to 20 minutes (I've noticed some ovens take the full 20 minutes so watch carefully after 15 minutes) or until sides are firm but centers are soft.
- 9Remove and let stand for one minute. Loosen edges with knife and invert onto plates.
- 10sprinkle with confectioners sugar and decorate each serving with raspberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Lava Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.8
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 213.9 mg
- Sodium 208.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 9.2 g