Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate heaven. If you don't like the "spiced part, just withhold and enjoy.
Make and share this Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Lava Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Butter 4 (6 oz) custard cups/souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate & butter until butter is melted. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted and blended inches
- Stir in wine, vanilla & sugar untiled well blended.
- Whisk in eggs & egg yolk.
- Stir in cinnamon and ginger.
- Divide into dishes.
- bake for 15 to 20 minutes (I've noticed some ovens take the full 20 minutes so watch carefully after 15 minutes) or until sides are firm but centers are soft.
- Remove and let stand for one minute. Loosen edges with knife and invert onto plates.
- sprinkle with confectioners sugar and decorate each serving with raspberries.