Recipe by Milette
My husband "invented" this procedure to grill steak. It works with chicken, pork, or beef. It guarantees a moist, flavorful dish.
Top Review by Tebo
I'm surprised this has not been reviewed yet. It is surprisingly simple to make with excellent results. I used a bone in breast as I think the bone adds to the flavour. The molasses carmelized somewhat and it gave a great taste. Thanks for the recipe Milette
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup dark molasses
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon seasoning salt (Lowrey's etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush one side of each chicken breast with a light coat of molasses.
- Sprinkle both sides of breast with lemon pepper and seasoned salt.
- Grill, molasses side up, on medium temperature for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn (do not pierce breast) gently and continue to grill to desired doneness.
- I prefer to remove the breasts when they are still soft to touch at the thickest part.