Recipe by Blue Bustard
Like the Nectar of the Gods, these simple delights are sublime. (Don't believe the "one hundred" parts of this recipe. It's so simple that the website program won't accept plain old simple. Use what you want for what you like.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt (salted) BUTTER in heavy skillet over medium high (sauteing)heat.
- Carefully remove stems and set aside.
- Place mushrooms in skillet, dome side up, and heat for three to five minutes. Then turn all over, dome side down.
- In another three to five minutes, the caps will fill with liquid. Carefully remove the caps from the skillet without spilling any liquid and place on plate.
- Salt lightly to taste and serve hot.