Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lime, cut into wedges
- 5 -7 mint leaves
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- 2 ounces Bacardi Limon
- 1 ounce soda water, chilled
- mint sprig, for garnish
- In a mixing glass, mash/muddle together the lime wedges, mint leaves, and simple syrup until the mint leaves are fairly crushed and most of the lime juice has been extracted from the lime.
- Add in ice and the Barcardi Limon; cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain loosely into a martini glass.
- Top off with soda water; garnish with a mint sprig.