Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Cuban cocktail that is perfect for a hot summer day.
Make and share this Mojito recipe from Food.com.
- 6 fresh mint leaves, shredded & mashed
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1 fresh lime, juice of
- 56.69 g light rum
- chilled club soda
- ice cube
- fresh mint sprig (for garnish)
- lime slice (for garnish)
- In a tall glass, stir mint, sugar and lime juice until sugar is dissolved and stir in rum.
- Add ice cubes and top off drink with club soda or seltzer water.
- Stir drink well and garnish with mint and lime.
Delicious! Instead of sugar, I made a simple syrup (2 parts sugar to one part water). Thanks for posting!
Oh my!!! I dont' know what I did wrong, but it was HORRIBLE!! I'm glad I tried it before my party.
Delicious drink! I used a muddler to smash up the mint and REALLY enjoyed the bubbly freshness of this limey-minty-bit-of-perfectness. Thanks for sharing! (**I also like that I did not have to use a simple syrup- the sugar dissolved quite easily!)