Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are really easy to make, and look like you've spent a lot of time in the kitchen, when all you've done is used a couple of mixes.
- Place cake mix and pudding mix into large bowl.
- Add eggs, oil, water and poppy seed.
- Blend until very smooth and glossy.
- Place batter into prepared cupcake pan. I prefer to line mine with cupcake papers.
- Bake 20 minutes at 325.
- When cool, frost with your favorite icing (I frost mine with cream cheese frosting.
Really good recipe. I used 4 egg whites instead of eggs to lighten the batter just a tiny bit, but so good. Could have used even a few more seeds, but delish. Try it with lemon cream cheese for true lemon lovers.