1/1 Photo of Moist Carrot Cake Muffins
Amazing muffins! The cinnamon makes a big difference so don't leave it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Mix cereal and milk in another bowl, let stand for 3 minutes.
- 4Mix in carrots, sugar, egg and oil.
- 5Add to flour mixture until moist (Batter will be lumpy).
- 6Stir in raisins.
- 7Grease muffin pan and spoon batter into muffin pan filling each cup to 2/3 full.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Serve warm.
- 10STORAGE: Cool leftover muffins and wrap each tightly with plastic wrap and freeze.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Carrot Cake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (695 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g