Recipe by *That Girl*
This is something I used to make for my picky boys when they were very small and wouldn't eat anything I made! This was always gobbled up though! They still love it now that they are a little older and it's great food for sleepovers or anytime there are lots of kids around! (I love it too)!
Top Review by Kzim4
Thank you so much for this simple and tasty dinner idea! I made these tonight for my kids and they absolutely loved them. No one had any complaints at dinner at ALL, except that they wanted more, which is highly unusual for us. Thanks again!
- 8 slices bread, any type
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cup pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread bread with butter and place in heated frying pan.
- Top with sliced mozzarella cheese and place another slice of buttered bread over top just like a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Continue with rest of sandwiches.
- When sandwiches are done, slice lengthwise into 4"fingers" each and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.