Recipe by tummy*yummies
I havent tried these yet, but they sound like the "grown up" version of chocolate crackles. Very simple to make. Very little effort involved. Sounds like my type of cooking then. I got this recipe from "taste and see" magazine. It's one of those magazines that the local Country Womens Association prints. Wonderful if you like the traditional recipes from yesteryear.
- 5 ounces Copha
- 4 ounces icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 cups rice bubbles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix rice bubbles, icing sugar, powdered milk, coffee and cocoa together.
- Melt copha and pour into the rice bubble mixture and mix.
- Press into a greased swiss roll tin and set aside to set.
- Cut into slices before it sets too hard.
- Dust with extra icing sugar.