Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Also from the IGA booklet. My entire family enjoyed this one. I can safely say that this is a must have drink for the summer.
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 4 cups dutch chocolate frozen yogurt
- 2 ounces coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce chocolate
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate, in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into tall glasses.
- Shave chocolate using a grater and spoon onto milkshake for garnish.
Great afternoon pick me up!!! Really has a great mocha flavor!! I made 1/4 of the recipe for one serving and topped it with some whipped topping and the chocolate. Mine didn't really turn out like a milkshake, as I think the warm water melted and water down the shake with the then added milk, next time I would just skip the water part. Thanks for sharing a yummy recipe. Made for Potluck Tag Game.
OmaGod, this is triple delicious heaven! I had to use sugar free chocolate ice cream in place of the yogurt, Splenda for the sugar and skim milk. It still delivered a mocha lovers dream come true. I used Godiva original for the liqueur, put it into the blender and poured out pure bliss in a glass. Studentchef, can I get this delivered in an I.V. bag??? Rich, creamy, chocolate-coffee, ya just gotta love it!