- 1⁄2 cup brewed coffee (chilled)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk (canned, full fat)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend brewed coffee, coconut milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and cocoa powder in a blender.
- Place the blended mixture into a resealable large jar (or 2 smaller jars) then add chia seeds. Seal jar and shake.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 3+ hours.
- Serve chilled.