Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mocha bars have been a favorite bakery treat of mine for years, but they're always hard to find. This recipe is the best mocha bar I've ever had!
- Mix cake mix, pudding, milk and eggs in large bowl.
- Bake in 13x9 pan according to box directions. The cake may take an extra 5-10 minutes.
- Whip butter, peanut butter together. Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, the mixture will be crumbly. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until the icing is fluffy and spreadable.
- Cut cake into 20 or 24 squares. Frost all sides and roll in crushed peanuts.
- Variation: add heath bits to the crushed peanuts. Gives an extra crunch!