Recipe by Annacia
Looking for an easy and impressive last-minute gift? Package one or more batches of this coffee- and chocolate-flavored drink mix in clear cellophane bags and tie with festive ribbons. Include instructions so your java-loving friends can whip up a great mocha sensation.
Top Review by CHEF GRPA
Great afternoon pick me up! I really enjoyed the combination of flavors in this coffee mix. I used almond milk and it was so good. Instead of sugar, used a bit of sugar-free Torani's French vanilla syrup. After I finish my half gallon. It was great! Thanks so much!..PRMR 2013....Grpa
- 3⁄4 cup instant coffee creamer
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee crystals
- 2⁄3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- shaved semisweet chocolate (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine creamer, brown sugar, coffee crystals, and chocolate pieces.
- Package prettily for giving or store mixture in a tightly covered container.
- Mixing Instructions:.
- pour 2/3 cup boiling water in a blender container.
- Add 1/4 cup of the mix.
- Cover tightly; blend until well combined and frothy, (Or beat with a wire whisk or electric mixer).
- Pour into a mug.
- If desired, top with shaved chocolate.
- Makes 2 cups mix.