Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy, easy dip for all kinds of fruit (apples, oranges, bananas..) that's made of something you will almost always have in the fridge!
- 1 cup yogurt, adjust to need (I use plain yogurt, but flavored is fine)
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 2 cups fresh fruit, cut
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients in the serving bowl.
- Serve with fruit (apples, oranges, bananas, strawberries, etc.)
- VARIATIONS: Squeeze a little orange juice in place of applesauce, or any kind of fruit juice.