Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Friend Misty is a busy Mom and works full time so she serves this easy & time saving Canapé when guest come over.
- Grill bacon until crisp, chop finely.
- Peel and pit the avocado and mash flesh until smooth. Add lemon juice, sour cream and chili sauce.
- Mix well to combine.
- Remove crusts from the bread. Cut each slice into.
- three lengthwise. Place bread fingers on a oven tray.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides.
- Spread avocado on the bread fingers.
- Sprinkle chopped bacon on top.
- and garnish with chopped parsley.