Recipe by wjorma
Friend Misty is a busy Mom and works full time so she serves this easy & time saving Canapé when guest come over.
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 large avocado, ripe
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 6 slices bread
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill bacon until crisp, chop finely.
- Peel and pit the avocado and mash flesh until smooth. Add lemon juice, sour cream and chili sauce.
- Mix well to combine.
- Remove crusts from the bread. Cut each slice into.
- three lengthwise. Place bread fingers on a oven tray.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides.
- Spread avocado on the bread fingers.
- Sprinkle chopped bacon on top.
- and garnish with chopped parsley.