Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Friend Misty is a busy Mom and works full time so she serves this easy & time saving Canapé when guest come over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill bacon until crisp, chop finely.
- 2Peel and pit the avocado and mash flesh until smooth. Add lemon juice, sour cream and chili sauce.
- 3Mix well to combine.
- 4Remove crusts from the bread. Cut each slice into.
- 5three lengthwise. Place bread fingers on a oven tray.
- 6Grill until golden brown on both sides.
- 7Spread avocado on the bread fingers.
- 8Sprinkle chopped bacon on top.
- 9and garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Misty's Avocado and Bacon Canapés
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 282.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce