Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is so much easier than the traditional MS mud cake recipes and tastes just as good. The shortcut is using brownie mixes for the base. Very rich!!
- Prepare brownie mixes according to package directions, stirring in chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- While brownie mix is baking combine powdered sugar, milk, butter and cocoa. Beat all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- When brownie mix cake is done, remove from oven.
- Top warm cake evenly with marshmallows.
- Return to oven and bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle chocolate frosting over warm cake.