Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is very good over fresh fruit salad, especially melon, kiwi, berries, grapes or citrus fruit. This does have to sit and "mix" for 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large orange
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice the orange, removing seeds. Discard pulp and hull as you will only being using the juice.
- Blend the juice with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place the dressing in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, drizzle the dressing over the top of the fruit or it can be served on the side.