Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
For world tour. Cook time is soaking bulgur.
Make and share this Mint Tabbouli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup fine bulgur, washed
- 2 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 6 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- lemon slice, for garnish
- Soak bulgur in cold water for 3 hours.
- Drain bulgur; mix with remaining ingredients, except for lemon slices.
- Place salad in a serving bowl and garnish with lemon slices and serve.
This reciepe is wonderful. Its nice and light, not too heavy and nice to eat with a light White fish.
A wonderful tabbouli. For years i have looked for a good recipe, most ignore the traditional mint im used to. This is so good.
Enjoyed by me myself in our Home! I love the fact that it has just all good for you ingredients. I so forgot the tomato. So I`ll try it tomorrow with the leftovers. Served with Fish Roll With Compound Butter by Alton Brown