echo echo's Note:
Especially suitable for a Kentucky Derby party, but good any time. Preparation time does not include chilling time. Makes 5 1/2 quarts; number of servings assumes 5 oz punch cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the jelly and 2 cups water in a saucepan and heat, stirring, over low heat until the jelly melts.
- 2Let cool.
- 3Add the bourbon, juices and 2 cups water and chill in the refrigerator.
- 4To serve, pour the juice mixture over ice in a punch bowl.
- 5Slowly pour in 7-Up, stirring gently.
- 6Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Julep Punch
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: