Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Especially suitable for a Kentucky Derby party, but good any time. Preparation time does not include chilling time. Makes 5 1/2 quarts; number of servings assumes 5 oz punch cups.
- Combine the jelly and 2 cups water in a saucepan and heat, stirring, over low heat until the jelly melts.
- Let cool.
- Add the bourbon, juices and 2 cups water and chill in the refrigerator.
- To serve, pour the juice mixture over ice in a punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in 7-Up, stirring gently.
- Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint leaves, if desired.