Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are part of Mint Crepes With Strawberry Preserves and Mascarpone Cheese, but they have all sorts of uses, Thai and Vietnamese wraps, with chicken, lamb or just plain fruits. If you love mint this is for you. Time does not include 1 hour resting.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup chopped of fresh mint
- In a food processor blender, blend the flour, water, butter, and salt for about 5-10 seconds. Scrape the sides of the container down and blend for another 20 seconds.
- Transfer batter to a bowl and let rest for 1 hour. Stir in the herbs.
- Heat a 6-7 inch skillet over medium heat, sprayed with non-stick spray. Pour batter into the pan to coat (very thin) bottom of pan. Heat crepe for 1-2 minutes or until loose from the pan. Flip over and cook for another 30 seconds.
Great breakfast !! Made recipe with no adjustments, we did love the mint flavor, as it made for a nice east, enjoyable breakfast. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY - I tried them with the mint and I also tried them with basil and put a chicken/cream cheese filling in them.