Recipe by Marsha D.
Great christmas project for kids and grown-ups too! Use for a cup of hot chocolate or just have along.
Top Review by Chef lanmar
These are great to make for Xmas presents. Throughtout the year I shop a second hand stores and buy metal loose cute spoons, I found some heart shaped spoons this year and use those so they can keep the spoon afterwards. Also I buy big mugs to put spoon and individual chocolate mixes and a cookie or two then wrap with cellephane, an excellent gift.
- 1 cup of mint chocolate M&M'
- white chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips
- green sugar crystals
- red sugar crystals
- 24 disposable spoons, and baggies
- ribbon (color of your choice)
- wax paper, and cereal bowl
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender/food processor, grind up mint chocolate m&m's til a fine texture. Place in a glass bowl and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate or milk chocolate morsels in a microwave bowl and microwave til melted. Stir with a spoon to make smooth.
- On wax paper place bowl upwards.
- Take a spoon,dip or smooth with a butter knife in/with melted chocolates.
- Dip or sprinkle mint chocolate crumbs over spoon and sprinkle green crystals and then the red crystals or vice versa.
- Place decorate spoon around the bowl to dry.
- When spoon is dry or set, place spoon in plastic baggies and tie with color ribbon of choice.
- Give as a gift with hot chocolate mix or mix of choice.
- NOTE: may use more mint chocolate m&m's if needed.