Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Ohhhh so yummy....Bon Appetite!
- 3 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons caramel sauce
- 4 ounces whipped cream, from a can
- Add ice cream and milk to blender.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream.
- Drizzel the caramel over the whipped cream.
- Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
This was oh so yummy! I divided it in half since I was the only one drinking it, but I wish I hadn't as it was excellent! Thanks for posting! Made for 2009 PAC.