1/2 Photos of Mint Bath Salts
Using store bought Epsom and Rock salts, peppermint oil & red food coloring, make lovely gifts for relaxing in the bath. These salts are known for their abilities to ease aches & pains when dissolved in the warm water bath.
My Private Note
Glass J ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In one large sized bowl, stir together both salts, and peppermint oil.
- 2Mix until distributed evenly.
- 3Pour half of mixture into separate bowl and add red food coloring and stir well.
- 4Layer each color into your 2 Glass Jars with lids (20 oz size) with alternating layers of each color, making it look like a striped peppermint candy.
- 5Put lid on and decorate jar with peppermint candies or candycanes glued on.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Bath Salts
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: