Recipe by Jyber
Just the best to dress as you like. Adjust the number of ears and size of soaker as you need. When it's done, the husks and silk come off, no problem.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the top of the corn just where it is firm. Discard the top husk and silk.
- Cut the bottom of the corn just where it bulges out and is firm. Discard the stem, and remove a few external husks.
- Place the trimmed corns in a pan large enough to hold them. Add water to mostly cover. Weight with another vessel to keep the ears submerged.
- Turn them as needed, every 30 min or so.
- Grill 20 minutes, turning every 3-5 to get a bit of carmelized char.
- The rest is your favorite corn dressing, applied after you remove the husks and silk.
- When the rains come, microwave for about 5 minutes.