1/2 Photos of Mini Tomato Pies
Serve these at parties and they will be gobbled up fast! You can make the crust 2 days in advance and keep in refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pie crust into circles,(you are going to be putting these into muffin tins -- use your best judgement on the size. I use a glass and usually get 7 from each pie crust).
- 2Place each circle of crust into sprayed muffin tin.
- 3Dock each crust with fork several times.
- 4Bake in 400 degree oven for 8 - 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 5Remove pie crust from muffin tin and place on cookie sheet (this helps ensure they don't stick to the tin while cooking the next step).
- 6Place tomatoes in colander and set in the sink.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and allow to drain 15 minutes.
- 8Pat drained tomatoes lightly with paper towels.
- 9Fill each cup with a tablespoon of tomatoes, a little onion, a little bacon and a pinch of basil.
- 10Combine the cheeses and mayonnaise together.
- 11Spread mixture on top of tomatoes mounding it up.
- 12Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in a 375 degree oven, or until top is slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Tomato Pies
Serving Size: 1 (1344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 385.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g