Recipe by animal_luver
Got this from an American Girl cooking book called Tiny Treats. Pretty cute! I advise leaving out the pink lemonade powder; it's just for the color but makes the bottom of the shake taste a little sour. Great little milkshake, cute and tasty.
- 1 teaspoon pink lemonade mix (optional)
- 1 tablespoon strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a fork to mix lemonade powder (like I said, optional), whipped cream, and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Spoon the shake into a tiny glass (you can use a cap from canned whipped cream if you'd like).
- Sprinkle pink sugar on top and tuck in a mini straw.