Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Taste of Home
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 23 slices pepperoni
- In a small bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Place a slice of pepperoni in each of 24 greased mini muffin cups.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated 375° oven for 20-25 minutes or until completely set.
- Carefully run a knife around edges of muffin cups to loosen; remove and serve warm.