Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and quick snack pizzas that are perfect for afternoon snacks or movie parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 16 pepperoni or 8 pieces Canadian bacon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place rolls on ungreased baking sheet try to flatten rolls so they resemble flat circles.
- Take a spoonful of sauce and spread ontop of each rolls.
- Then cut up cheese into small bits and garnish.
- Add meat ontop of cheese and then place remaining cheese ontop of meat.
- Cook for about 15 min of until rolls are golden.
Made these for Sunday lunch. These were good and real easy to make. I followed the recipe except I used real bacon bits for the topping as that is all I had. I also used shredded mozz cheese because I didn't have sliced. Mine were done in 13 minutes. We all enjoyed them and the family loved the bacon on them. Next time I would make with other toppings like peppers and mushrooms too.
As homeschoolers we are always looking for easy and yummy lunch ideas. These are great on their own or with a side salad or even soup. The kids love Greek Salads and this is a great little side. Easy to make so I'm not spending my morning cooking and kid and mom friendly. Origional review follows: Wonderful! I made little Hawaiian pizzas (pineapple and ham) for my 9year old's birthday Luau. Everyone loved them, DH ate most of them himself LOL. So easy to make and the perfect size for a snack. I think I will be keeping small tubes of the rolls on hand for after school snacks. What a great idea this is. Thanks for posting.
Yummy snacks! These are really simple and good. My grandson and his friend devoured these in a matter of minutes, lol. Thanks Rachael for sharing. Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y!