We were testing recipes for apetizers as we are having a cocktail party here at the home to welcome all the new Dr's that have begun working here. So we picked a lot of different canapés to try and here is one of them which we liked quite a bit.Web link: bbcggodfood.com/recipes/5004/. Hope you like these yummy bites! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 355ºF.
- 2Lay 2 filo sheets on the work surface side by side and brush with butter, then lay the other 2 sheets on top and brush again.
- 3Cut each into 6 squares (you may have some trimmings left).
- 4Brush a mini muffin tin with butter and puch a filo square into each muffin tin.
- 5Bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- 6Lift the tart cases carefully from the tin and fill each with some salmon and spoon over some hollandaise.
- 7Serve immediately!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Salmon & Hollandaise Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g