A perfect bite size snack for the chocoholic who also loves caramel, or peanut butter. These package very well as a gift. You can garnish them with peanuts, chocolate curls, piped chocolate, or sprinkles--let your imagination rule! (These are made from scratch. If you are strapped for time or just feel like cheating, you can buy a brownie mix from a store and use that, but I personally think "from scratch" always tastes better).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix (No Pudge is especially good (and ingredients necessary to prepare according to package instructions)
- 1 egg (or as indicated on brownie mix)
- 1/2 cup oil (or as indicated on brownie mix)
- 24 Rolo chocolates (To make Peanut butter bites) or 24 reeses miniature peanut butter cups, chilled and unwrapped (To make peanut butter bites)
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (To make peanut butter bites)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 24 cup mini-muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- 3Prepare brownie batter as instructed on package.
- 4Spoon batter into pan, Set muffin pan on baking sheet. Bake in middle of oven 10-14 minutes or until almost firm.
- 5Remove from oven and immediately press candy, small end down, into centers of each cup until flush with the surface of brownie.
- 6Transfer pan to cooling rack and let stand until completely cool.
- 7To remove: Gently loosen brownie cups with knife and remove from pans.
- 8For peanut butter bites stir peanut butter in batter before baking for an added kick.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Rolo Bites by Indulge
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: