A perfect bite size snack for the chocoholic who also loves caramel, or peanut butter. These package very well as a gift. You can garnish them with peanuts, chocolate curls, piped chocolate, or sprinkles--let your imagination rule! (These are made from scratch. If you are strapped for time or just feel like cheating, you can buy a brownie mix from a store and use that, but I personally think "from scratch" always tastes better).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix (No Pudge is especially good (and ingredients necessary to prepare according to package instructions)
- 1 egg (or as indicated on brownie mix)
- 1/2 cup oil (or as indicated on brownie mix)
- 24 Rolo chocolates (To make Peanut butter bites) or 24 reeses miniature peanut butter cups, chilled and unwrapped (To make peanut butter bites)
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (To make peanut butter bites)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 24 cup mini-muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- 3Prepare brownie batter as instructed on package.
- 4Spoon batter into pan, Set muffin pan on baking sheet. Bake in middle of oven 10-14 minutes or until almost firm.
- 5Remove from oven and immediately press candy, small end down, into centers of each cup until flush with the surface of brownie.
- 6Transfer pan to cooling rack and let stand until completely cool.
- 7To remove: Gently loosen brownie cups with knife and remove from pans.
- 8For peanut butter bites stir peanut butter in batter before baking for an added kick.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Rolo Bites by Indulge
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: