Recipe by Galley Wench
These are great little appetizers and so easy to make. Prepare in advance and pop in the oven just before serving.
- 1 loaf rye cocktail bread
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1⁄2 lb corned beef, sliced very thin and quartered
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, sliced and quartered
- thousand island dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain sauerkraut.
- Place coctail ryes on cookie sheet in single layer.
- Carefully place corn beef on each slice of rye.
- Add 1 tablespoon saurerkraut on top of corn beef.
- Squeeze a dash of thousand island dressing on top of saurkraut.
- Top with swiss cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Just before serving slide cookie sheet into oven for 5-8 minutes -- just until cheese has melted.