1/1 Photo of Mini Pots of Gold
Go Gators's Note:
I found this recipe in a magazine at the supermarket called PIL Cookbooks, Irish Favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 14 ounces caramels
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons candy covered plain chocolate candies, yellow and orange
- 1 tablespoon decorator sugar, yellow
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.Grease a mini muffin tin.
- 2Mix together the cookie dough and the cocoa with a mixer on medium.
- 3Divide the dough into 36 mini balls.
- 4Place one ball in each muffin cup and press it down the center and up the sides of the cup. Don't let the bottom dough get too thin otherwise the cookie will break.
- 5Place the pans in the refrigerater for 15 minutes.
- 6Bake for 9 minutes and remove the pan from the oven. Gently press down the center of every cookie. They will be puffy. A small spoon works well.
- 7Place the pan back in the oven for 1 minute.
- 8Let them cool in the pan for five minutes before putting the pots on a wire rack. If they don't come out easily use a knife along the edge and pop them out.
- 9While the pots are cooling add the milk to the caramel and heat it in a saucepan on low. Stir frequently until smooth.
- 10Spoon the caramel into the cookie pots and while the caramel is still warm decorate with the chocolate candy and yellow sugar.
- 11Note: Also yummy with Reese's Pieces instead of M&Ms.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pots of Gold
Serving Size: 1 (967 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 81.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g