A great way to use up those holiday leftovers for a colorful hors'douvre or bite size snack that can be warmed in the oven if you wish. The mini phyllo shells can usually be found in the frozen section near the pies and such. Use the suggestions here or be creative and sub the filling with what you have on hand (spinach & Greek cheeses or artichoke dip or chicken salad...mmm!). :o) Suggestion found online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, turkey, and onions.
- 2Fill thawed phyllo shells with 1 tsp of cream cheese mixture.
- 3Top with a small bit of cranberry sauce.
- 4To serve hot, place filled shells on baking sheet and warm 5-8 minutes at 350°F; serve immediately.
- 5(You may wish to add cranberry after warming the shells/filling, so it doesn't 'melt').
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Phyllo Cranberry Shells
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 20.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature phyllo cups