Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great way to use up those holiday leftovers for a colorful hors'douvre or bite size snack that can be warmed in the oven if you wish. The mini phyllo shells can usually be found in the frozen section near the pies and such. Use the suggestions here or be creative and sub the filling with what you have on hand (spinach & Greek cheeses or artichoke dip or chicken salad...mmm!). :o) Suggestion found online.
- 15 individual miniature phyllo cups, thawed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Mix cream cheese, turkey, and onions.
- Fill thawed phyllo shells with 1 tsp of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with a small bit of cranberry sauce.
- To serve hot, place filled shells on baking sheet and warm 5-8 minutes at 350°F; serve immediately.
- (You may wish to add cranberry after warming the shells/filling, so it doesn't 'melt').