Recipe by Viclynn
A great summertime appetizer! Colorful and unique - can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to grill.
- 12 red yellow and orange sweet mini bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese (we like Alouette)
- 6 slices bacon, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare a pan by using a disposable aluminum pan. Turn upside down and cut holes only big enough to hold the peppers upright.
- Wash peppers, removing the stem and a thin slice of the top. Clean membrane and seeds.
- Fill a quart size Ziploc bag with the cheese spread. Snip the corner. Fill each pepper with cheese mix, placing each on the prepared pan.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half. Wrap across the top of the pepper, securing it with a toothpick through the top half of the pepper.
- Grill 10-20 minutes until bacon is crisp and cheese is melted. Watch that the bottoms of the peppers do not burn.
- Serve warm.
- Can use jalepenos in place of the sweet peppers if more heat is desired.