1/2 Photos of Mini Peppers Stuffed With Cheese and Topped With Bacon - Grilled
A great summertime appetizer! Colorful and unique - can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a pan by using a disposable aluminum pan. Turn upside down and cut holes only big enough to hold the peppers upright.
- 2Wash peppers, removing the stem and a thin slice of the top. Clean membrane and seeds.
- 3Fill a quart size Ziploc bag with the cheese spread. Snip the corner. Fill each pepper with cheese mix, placing each on the prepared pan.
- 4Cut each slice of bacon in half. Wrap across the top of the pepper, securing it with a toothpick through the top half of the pepper.
- 5Grill 10-20 minutes until bacon is crisp and cheese is melted. Watch that the bottoms of the peppers do not burn.
- 6Serve warm.
- 7Can use jalepenos in place of the sweet peppers if more heat is desired.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Peppers Stuffed With Cheese and Topped With Bacon - Grilled
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese