Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Breakfast bites with bacon, egg, and cheese. Super easy and fun to eat for kids of all ages!
- 10 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 eggs, whisked or 6 egg substitute
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine hash browns and vegetable oil.
- Using a mini-cupcake pan (spray first), fill 12 mini-cups with hash brown mixture, about halfway up. Cook for 20 minutes in oven.
- Remove from oven and add bacon and half of the cheese, enough to cover the hash browns.
- Pour eggs into each one until it is even with the top.
- Add other half of the cheese, then cook for 15 minutes, or until slightly brown on top.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and enjoy!