Prep 35 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is a favorite after school snack at my house. I got the recipe of the family fun website.
Make and share this Mini Flaky Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce pepperoni slice (16 slices)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle; press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over rectangle to within 1 inch of edges. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Starting at short side, roll up rectangle, jelly-roll fashion. With sharp knife, cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with 1 pepperoni slice and about 1 teaspoon mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted. (Bottoms will be very deep golden brown.).
These were really good, and kids loved them. They would make a good party appetizer too, for the pizza lovers. I added a little garlic powder and italian seasoning to the sauce before rolling up, otherwise made as directed. Mine weren't as pretty as the pictures, they were hard to cut and keep their round shape once the dough gets warm. Next time I'll put the roll in the fridge for a while to harden back up before trying to slice. But they were delicious. The crescent dough really expands so use plenty of cheese - I'll use more next time. Thanks for a great idea!
Made these for a light lunch today. Very quick to throw together and tasty too. I like the buttery flavor the crescents give off. Only change I made was to put the pepperoni on top of the cheese so it would get slightly crispy. Thanks for the great recipe!
I made these for a family barbeque and they flew off the plates! It was a little tricky for me to make em but they came out so good!! i suggest avoiding aluminum foil cause that's what i used and the cheese got stuck to it when i pulled them out of the oven!! but they taste amazing!