English Muffins Topped With Bananas and Cinnamon Sugar.
This was one of my favorite after school snack, lunch or breakfast. This brings back so many memories. Kid Comfort food! Makes you feel young again!
- Ready In:
- 2 English muffins, toasted
- 4 -6 teaspoons butter, more if wanted
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2⁄3 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Spread butter on the cut side of the 4 halves of the toasted muffins.
- Place bananas on the buttered muffins top with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Adjust cinnamon and sugar to your taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation