Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Good tapas dish or Spanish appetizer. From UK mag FRESH.
- 1 (14 ounce) can plum tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small green bell pepper, deseeded
- 1⁄2 white onion, peeled
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Roughly chop tomatoes, half the cucumber, pepper and onion.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in vinegar and oil, taste and season with salt and pepper. Add more vinegar if needed to taste.
- Chill for two hours.
- Cut the remaining half of cucumber into sticks.
- Serve in mini glasses with a stick of cucumber.
Made an even dozen excellent appetizers. Next time a little lighter on the green pepper but that's a personal preference. ZWT3