Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
These mini-caesar cups would be perfect for a baby shower or appetizer party! They are easy to prepare and use refrigerated biscuits.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup romaine lettuce, finely sliced
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, shaved
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and dressing.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; divide each into 2 rounds.
- Press dough rounds in bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups, extending dough 1/4 inch above edge of cups.
- Fill each cup with about 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown; remove from muffin pan.
- Top each with lettuce and cheese; serve warm.
Easy and delicious! I didn't have caesar dressing, so instead, I mixed blue cheese dressing and a Lawry's zesty seafood dressing (also good with chicken) for the chicken. They were so yummy! Can't believe how easy this recipe is!
These lovely little treats were enjoyed both hot and cold. They were excellent served both ways. The Salad cups were very quick and easy to throw together, with a nice flavor and great textures. Who can resist cesar salad in a bun ... not I. I did use a good quality ceasar dressing and freshly ground the parmesan. I took them to a bbq and everyone that tried them, enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing
These are very good! We made them in a regular sized muffin tin. I also added some finely chopped black olives to it. We did think they were a tad bland, but not too bad. Couldn't really get the lettuce on the top, so just ate it along side the cups with a bit more dressing.