Recipe by Mom2Rose
These mini-caesar cups would be perfect for a baby shower or appetizer party! They are easy to prepare and use refrigerated biscuits.
Top Review by Silkster
Very easy to make! I tossed in a few spices with the chicken and dressing before cooking. Then I chopped the lettuce into relatively small pieces and tossed it with the Ceasar dressing and shredded parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup romaine lettuce, finely sliced
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, shaved
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and dressing.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; divide each into 2 rounds.
- Press dough rounds in bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups, extending dough 1/4 inch above edge of cups.
- Fill each cup with about 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown; remove from muffin pan.
- Top each with lettuce and cheese; serve warm.