1/2 Photos of Mini Chicken Caesar Salad Cups
These mini-caesar cups would be perfect for a baby shower or appetizer party! They are easy to prepare and use refrigerated biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2In small bowl, mix chicken and dressing.
- 3Separate dough into 10 biscuits; divide each into 2 rounds.
- 4Press dough rounds in bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups, extending dough 1/4 inch above edge of cups.
- 5Fill each cup with about 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture.
- 6Bake 8-11 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown; remove from muffin pan.
- 7Top each with lettuce and cheese; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chicken Caesar Salad Cups
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 168.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g