These mini-caesar cups would be perfect for a baby shower or appetizer party! They are easy to prepare and use refrigerated biscuits.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and dressing.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; divide each into 2 rounds.
- Press dough rounds in bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups, extending dough 1/4 inch above edge of cups.
- Fill each cup with about 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown; remove from muffin pan.
- Top each with lettuce and cheese; serve warm.