Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
These mini-caesar cups would be perfect for a baby shower or appetizer party! They are easy to prepare and use refrigerated biscuits.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup romaine lettuce, finely sliced
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, shaved
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and dressing.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; divide each into 2 rounds.
- Press dough rounds in bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups, extending dough 1/4 inch above edge of cups.
- Fill each cup with about 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown; remove from muffin pan.
- Top each with lettuce and cheese; serve warm.
These lovely little treats were enjoyed both hot and cold. They were excellent served both ways. The Salad cups were very quick and easy to throw together, with a nice flavor and great textures. Who can resist cesar salad in a bun ... not I. I did use a good quality ceasar dressing and freshly ground the parmesan. I took them to a bbq and everyone that tried them, enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing
These are very good! We made them in a regular sized muffin tin. I also added some finely chopped black olives to it. We did think they were a tad bland, but not too bad. Couldn't really get the lettuce on the top, so just ate it along side the cups with a bit more dressing.