Recipe by Legna
I found this on a website with recipes for toddlers. My toddler loves them. I serve this for lunch, but you could also serve it as an appetizer. I freeze these & reheat for a quick lunch.
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices wafer thin ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 dash salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- For Pastry: Rub together flour & margarine until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in water & mix to make a smooth dough.
- Lightly knead on a floured surface.
- Cut out 12 3 inch circles.
- Press into lightly greased muffin pan.
- For Filling: Mix cheese, ham & corn.
- Divide among pastry cups.
- Beat together egg, milk, salt & pepper, pour into cups.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.