Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
As promised, here is a recipe from the S'mores-Gourmet Treats for EVERY Occasion by Lisa Adams. I highly recommend this book if you are a sweet/treat lover. All of the recipes look great and it has great party/serving ideas. The instructions given in the front of the book suggest all different ways from cooking the s'more; from campfire, to stove top, to microwave, to oven. I'll leave the cooking part to your discretion as everyone knows how to make a s'more (or at least I hope they do).
- 4 (1 ounce) Milky Way miniature candy bars (dark or light)
- 1 graham cracker, broken in half
- 1 large marshmallows
- Distribute the Milky Way minis evenly on 1/2 of the graham cracker and melt.
- Because the chocolate is thinner than the regular chocolate bar, you won't need to heat your s'more as long as usual.
- Roast the marshmallow.
- When the candy bar pieces are sufficiently gooey, remove the graham cracker from the heat source; add the roasted marshmallow and top with remaining graham cracker.