- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon instant malted milk powder
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce, plus additional for drizzling
- chocolate syrup
- malted milk balls
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely crush as many malted milk balls as you would like for topping.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce in blender; process on high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Squirt chocolate syrup and caramel sauce into glasses.
- Pour in mixture and top with malted milk balls.